In this page, you will learn how to add multiple recipients in Mail Merge for Gmail
There are multiple ways to add multiple recipients to a single email: either by adding CC or BCC fields, or directly by adding multiple emails in the recipient field. Let's see how to proceed.
Vidéo showing how to add multiple recipients with Mail Merge for Gmail
To add multiple recipients, simply type emails in your recipient column, separated by commas.
If you want to add CC (Carbon Copy) and/or BCC (Blind Carbon Copy):
- You need to create one distinct column for CC and one other for BCC
- same as recipients, you can add a single email or multiple emails separated by character comma.
At this step you need to "tell" Mail Merge for Gmail that you have columns with emails and you want to use them as CC and/or BCC.
- In the add-on, click on "More options"
- Select the right column for "CC" and/or "BCC".
- If everything is ok, the preview should now show CC and / or BCC according to your data.
Using the multi-recipients feature in Mail Merge for Gmail has a direct effect on your daily quota:
- If you are sending one email with 1 person in CC and 1 in BCC, in reality, your email will be sent to 3 people, your daily quota will be reduced by 3 after the send.
- If you are sending one email with 3 people and 2 in CC, your daily quota will be reduced by 5 (3+2) after the send.