Discover how to add attachments : to your mails with Mail Merge for Gmail
There are some limitations to this feature:
- The attachment has to be present in your (or in a public) Google Drive
- Attachment size should be under 5 Mb
Here are the steps to follow :
Add an attachment with Mail Merge for Gmail
- 2.Expand options with the button "more options" from the add-on, then click on the Google Drive™ icon.
- 3.Select the document, image, archive... you want to add in the popup and click on "Select".
If not done yet, here is how to add a file to Google Drive :
- 2.Locate and select the file(s) you want to upload on your computer, then click Open.
- 3.The File is now visible in your Google Drive.
- 4.Don't close Google Drive right now, we will need it in the next step !
In Google drive, click on "New" to upload your future attachment file
Here are the most common errors encountered with attachments:
1- Message "Attachment Error, Limit Exceeded: Email Total Attachments Size should not exceed 5Mb":
There is a limit on the size you are allowed to send with Gmail (It's a limitation decided by Google), we can't do anything about that.